Thursday, April 23, 2009

Da floooood!

Well, i dont know about you guys but how much i loved not being in school i thought it really sucked at the same time. It really touched my heart to see and how all the voluteers come out and help and support everyone in need. It made me feel really good about our country. Even though we hear about all the bad shit that happens and all the bad people in this world, times like the flood and the flooding still going on, and people STILL helping, makes me be happy to say im an American. I really wish had millions of dollars to help out with some of the damage. More or less the families in need. But i dont, and i wish i did. i wish i had all the time in the world and money to help give back a ton. I can volunteer, but that doesn't seem like enough. However, how much the flood sucked, yes it was a nice break and pressure of school was deffinetly lightened. Have a great weekend everyone!
-gini

No comments: