Wednesday, April 9, 2008

#6

Coming into this research paper I thought I'd have no such trouble at all. I had planned on going to get help to pick a topic at the learning center.... didn't have time so I've switched my topic probably 5 times. I've finally just given up and stuck with one. Surprisingly when I spent 5 hours in the library, I found a few books that had quite a bit of information in it. I was hoping to find more periodicals and journals, but found none. Internet had A LOT of reliable sources, but since we were only allowed one, that was a bummer. The first two hours at the library I couldn't find ANYTHING. But ended up actually reading and reading and then getting into stuff, which surprises me because I'm not a big fan of reading what so ever, and can hardly concentrate if I'm not in bed. Therefore, research papers take time!! 5-7 pages really sounds a lot to me now, but I think once I find more and more information, it'll really seem like nothing and I'll probably end up writing too much. One thing I do struggle with is blabbing on too much... it's either that, or TRYING to blabble on so I can add more to my reearch paper, which in the end isn't good at all. Let's hope this paper goes well!

No comments: