Thursday, April 10, 2008

Blog 6

Currently in class we are working on our research/argumentive papers. Within the last week we have learned how to cite our sources, make a works cited page, and take notes on our resources. Already, this has been the most difficult paper we've been assigned and we haven't technically even started writing it. I'm beginning to get a little worried on how much more difficult it can get. Reading over other classmate's blogs, I can see that I'm not the only one who feels this way. I hope that once we get everything pieced together, the writing will be a lot more smoother than the preparation. I guess these are just the hard steps that need to do in order to produce an amazing paper. That's what I'm planning on aiming for at least. I know if I continue to give this paper all the effort I possibly can, it will benefit me in this class and others down the road. It's a tough thing to learn, but it will be worth it in the end.

No comments: