Thursday, April 10, 2008

Blog 6

What I have learned this week and how I can use the information I received in class. This week in class I learned how to correctly cite a work cited page. I can use this information when I need to do my work cited page for my research paper, so I don't end up plagiarizing. Also this week I have learned how to cite quotes, paraphrases, and summarize information that I have collected for my research topic. Which is great to know specially when it comes to writing up our five to seven page research paper.

Where I am at in my research paper I can honestly say not very far because when I try to finding information about my topic I keep getting the same information and trying to find recent statistics about adoptees who have actually went looking for their biological parents, which will be vital information to prove my argument, but it is easier said then done. So when it comes to writing a five to seven paper it may prove to be more difficult then what it sounds.

No comments: