Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Argument Paper

This paper that we are having to write is definately difficult. Its hard to find the right sources that aren't just a bunch of baloney. I have noticed that it is even harder when there is a limit on how many internet sources we are able to use. At the same time though, I can understand and justify not using too many internet sources for a paper because of the ability for it to be written by a fifth grader.
This class is definately alot harder than I thought it ever was going to be. I should have prepared more appropriately for taking this class than just showing up. With the pace and everything you really have to stay on top of everything that you do. This being my first year back in school after taking almost a full year off after high school, it really has opened my eyes to the fact college is not easy, but it is a useful resource that more people should utilize. I definately have realized I am not wasting my money by attending college.
In other classes I have taken what I've learned about works cited and other activities and applied them. It has helped me excel at other courses, now I will just have to wait and see what it gets me in this class.

No comments: