Thursday, April 10, 2008

Blog 6

I like everyone else is thinking the argument/research paper is the hardest one yet. This paper will really test us all as writers. I am enjoying my topic but has been a little hard to find really useful sources on year round school systems and if they are truly beneficial. It has been helpful in class to see what a credible source is. Spending so much time working with our sources I am hoping that I have good ones. It is amazing how much work it takes though to properly cite a paper. I am certain that I have plagiarized once or twice just because my paper was not cited properly. How many periods can you have in one small area like that? I am getting very good at writing dots. My goal in the end is to have all of my sources cited properly, and have a very informative paper on the benefits of year round school systems.

No comments: