Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Blog 2

In speech this week we were given our next speech which is to write a demonstrative speech which I think I quite a bit like the process essay we just wrote for this class. You have to use chronological order so your steps make sense and everyone can do the process. I think it’s helpful for classes to relate to each other because than you can use information you have already learned to help you make other projects better. I’m a little nervous about writing our example essay in class since we won’t get a chance to revise it and I’m like the worst speller ever! I think the easiest topic to do would be something that you’ve experienced so than you can use your own personal experiences. I just got done reading the Bryson pages for Friday; I liked his part about “What’s cooking” because I always think I’m annoying my waiter also. I think his part on “The Waste Generation” is a little dated and we have started doing many of those things such as off peak, and we have seen gas rise by a tremendous amount!

No comments: