Friday, February 6, 2009

blog numero dos

So I read these pages in the book and decided that all Americans are LAZY! I don't care what anyone says we are lazy. Our whole nation is becoming automated. All machinery and technology does everything for us. It's so ridiculous. We even have to think of easy ways to remember numbers. I do have to admit though I'm one of these people that rely on technology and easy ways of doing things in this world. It's just so much more convenient and takes less time. I honestly don't have enough time in a day to do all the things i want to do if i did not have a car, cell phone, computer, etc.. You get the point. But I am one of those people who like to save energy. I shut off all the lights if I don't need them and don't start my car early on a nice day. And another thing in the reading was that he went somewhere and basically had to speak another language to know what to order. I like to keep it simple and even if there is a weird way of saying hamburger at a restaurant, i'm going to say hamburger anyway.

No comments: