Thursday, February 5, 2009

Blog 2

Hello people,
I read bryson and I didnt really get interested in one chaper like i did with the food chapter that we had to read last time. I also read out of the Text book and thought that the crying story was funny but wierd at the same time. I thought that a funny part in that story was when the author wrote that when she bought towels and she cried because her buying towels meant she was going to college. One of the parts in the Bryson books that was funny was when he ask the waitress or waiter to repeat the list of salads and dressing which was funny because he didnt want her to repeat it again and so he pick the one that he rememebered. I also want to say that When i go through the food aisle and remember that chapter. So yeah thats all i have to say. byebye.

No comments: