Friday, February 6, 2009

Whats Cooking?

I really liked this reading the best out of what we had to read today for class because I can relate to what Bryson is saying. When I go into a restaurant and a Waiter or waitress tells me all the things that there are to choose from I easily forget and I also request for them to go threw the choices one more time. Even after that I sometimes still don't know. Waitresses never have really liked me. When I worked at miguelitos and people did that to me I was more then happy to slow down and tell them again because i know how it feels and it was nice to know I wasn't the only one like that. I hate going to new resturants for this reason. I like to go somewhere where i can get foosd I know i will like and i dont have to be explained everything.

No comments: