Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bryson

I will admit when I first got the book "I'm a Stranger Here Myself" By: Bill Bryson, sorry I can't figure out how to underline, and skimmed through it I thought it was going to be the stupidest book ever. After I actually started reading it though I am really enjoying it. I have read the whole book already, had that done the first two weeks of class. Now I just go back and skim the readings to refresh my memory. I enjoy the fact he writes about pointless stuff that we all think and wonder about, don't get me wrong he does raise some serious questions. He adds humor to his writing, which helps keep me intrigued. He is an excellent writer that know how to captivate his audience. I am glad Jennifer is having us read him because I don't think I would have ever read this book under my own free will.

No comments: