Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Blog Two

This week has been uneventful. Monday was a day for relaxing because of President's Day. With this day off from college; I decided to do some, well deserved, sleep. On Tuesday I had to prepare for English 1101. The assignment that was given out for this day, was to write a two to three page essay. I couldn't meet that requirement because of my small hand writing, but I though what I had written down was good enough.

Wednesday was just one of those days were you think things will go right, but they dont. It started off in my Math 1020 course which are instructor gave us two assignments due for Monday. They're both reading assignments that we got to read and work on the questions that are given. Thursday was really nothing special except for the group assignment. Each group needed to find four college internet sites and needed to go over the three Bryson essays to do some comparisons.

Firday has been eventful for the most part. I got into a near miss collision thanks to the icy roads. It freaked me out becuase of how much space was between me and the other vehicle. There was no space between us it was a hair or two at the most. I could turn this into a essay topic about icy roads and about their effects to the world around them, but I'm glad that I didn't crash because I just got my car back.

No comments: