Thursday, February 14, 2008

People trying to Drive in Snowstorms

Last night on interstate going into North Dakota, way home from a friends house I could see all these lights. As I got closer I could see a crumpled up car which use to be a size of a box and now it is the size of salt cube. It had spun out and came infront of a semi-truck. The person was air-lifted to the hospital. I was wondering to my self why do people drive so crazy once the snow hits the ground. You see all of there pick-ups and suv's driving like they own the road and dirving fifty mile per hour when its twenty-five. Also talking on the cell phone while the raods are this bad, come on use common sense you not only putting you life indanger, but everybody else around you. People need to learn how to dive smart and retake driversed or there should be cameras in your car to observe you driving. I just don't want to die at the cost of someones studpity. A persons life is worth a lot more than the one you are talking to on the cell phone tell them to hang up and drive and call you when they are back at their desanation.

No comments: