Thursday, February 14, 2008

Reflection

I've realized throughout this class that my own ideas and things that we talk about seem to be popping up in my head more and more. I have always been shy and have been really afraid to speak out in front of the class and share MY ideas to everyone else. I took a reading comprehension class, which helped me analyze certain subjects, compare/contrast them, and basically break all of them down to understand it better. Taking THAT, and coming into this class has made me more confident now that we do things such as getting together into groups to talk it over with just two or three people. Other classmates have given me ideas and have had great points. I really appreciated the fact that we had a few opinions on our first paper's rough draft... it helped a lot! I transfered here from NDSU, and love it 10 times better. I feel like I get 10 times more help! =)

No comments: