Thursday, February 14, 2008

Reflection of Class

When starting this semester I came into College Writing empty handed. Writing has never been my strong point so it has proved to be a challenge. I had no idea that there were so many types of writing out there, from process to exemplification. I enjoy writing but it is stressful at times to come up with a good topic to write about and have enough information. The easiest way to come up with a topic is to not think about it so much, and a thought comes to you in your everyday life. I really look forward to learning about better writing techniques and the different types of essays that actually exist.
I also really enjoy reading the Bryson essays, they have the great qualities of writing and I love the humor the puts into his writings. He takes things that we take for granted in our every day lives and writes about them and it really makes you think about things a little more.

No comments: