Thursday, February 14, 2008

reflection

I was thinking about how classes overlap today and came up with a few things. Although we aren't very far along in classes I can already see the similarities in them. I have a public speaking class and I noticed the other day how some of the same termonology is used. Our instructer was talking about delivery and to consider the audience that you have in mind. I had remembered that in our writing class you had said the same thing. If you don't have a certain target audience in mind then you could be preaching to the wrong choir.

Last semester I had noticed the same thing. I was in a philosophy, art, and psychology class. In all of the classes, at some point in time they were talking about the same kinds of things. When I was in art our instucter talked about what your artwork says about your psyche. In philosophy we talked about how psychology tells us what is right, but at the same time things could be much more complex than people think.

No comments: