Thursday, February 14, 2008

A Reflection on a Short Amount of Time

I feel like this class is really paying off for me. Even though we have only written one paper, I feel like I did a much better job than I have in the past. Writing has always come easy to me, but this class is challenging me to go beyond that and push myself harder. At times, I don't like the thought of this, but after reading my final paper, I was quite pleased. I recently had to write a paper for one of my other classes and even though we haven't done to much actual writing, I feel like my paper was a lot better from being in this class than it could have been if I wasn't. The group work didn't really effect me to much because I didn't have to many comments, but then again, that could be a good thing. I guess we'll find out when I get my paper back!

No comments: