Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Blog 1

The only thing that my classes and this class is connected to is writing papers. In High School, I had a speech class and our first speech was a how to speech so thats a connection. I got a C on it but thats not the point. I also had writing fundamentals last semester and thats another connection too. If you want to be really in depth this is kind of like my principals of bookkeeping class because the paper we are starting to write is a directional process paper and my bookeeping class is following steps and making sure its write so that is a comparision. I have a couple Ideas for my paper but not sure which one to use yet thats what i will figure out tonight. The housekeeping story in the book i thought that that woman was crazy for loving to do that job i used to be a housekeeper and i now have total respect for them and i hated housekeeping but it was a job.

No comments: