Tuesday, January 27, 2009

it really does all tie together

its weird after it was mention to see how your classes are tied together...its true. Whats funny is that all my teachers have said 'think about how your classes tie together'. English and Speech especially. In speech we touched based on how to narrow something down; how to pick a topic to talk about. Your audience and why is it important to talk about. So Im trying to use what i learned in speech for this and how to narrow down wat to talk about. And well im stuck. Im trying to think of something that everyone isn't going to pick...like how to make a sandwhich or how to make cookies, even though yes, it did in fact cross my mind. Right now im getting my CNA license and talking about process in this class...all it is in my nursing class is process paper after process paper it seems like. So many steps. Even though our notes are in a outline form how the teacher is giving it in is deffinite process paper form. I could talk more but it would probably get a little boring. Today i just really, really realized how much my classes are related and are tied together. Pretty cool, and helpful.

No comments: