Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Blog #1

am...,I don't know what to write about. well, what I'm trying to say is that my life is boring. My classes are happen to be hard, because of my lack of interest on material I'm learning. I very much force myself to learn these things, because I have to, not because I have the interest of learning them. I spend hours reading the a signed material, but still, I do not comprehend what I'm reading. Again lack of interest.
Psychology make me feel abnormal, and make me question myself "What is normal anyway?" I can't stand all the disorders that people have...; called themselves normal! Nobody is normal. What is it that tick me off about Anatomy? Oh yeah, it's just hard Period! I don't know what make people think zooming in the vagina is easy. Some things are mean to be left unseen or unread; vagina is one of them. We need to talk, not write. And there, is where the hatre of writing come in. I'm not much of a talker, but prefer to get my point across through talking. No need to get creative with words now, is there?
It's helpful if you love everyone you work with, but that is not always the case. I love my job, but hate the little "Bret" that work with me. He actually admit that he is racist. I am just waiting right now, if they don't fire he, I'll have to..., anyway change of subject. Well, life isn't fair, but who said it is? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha h...; dude cut it out!

No comments: