Friday, January 16, 2009

junk food heaven

The purpose of this I think was to inform readers of how much change has occurred in the types of food out there and how growing up may influence the types of food you may have liked when you were younger compared to the types you like now.
The audience that he is most likely aiming for is most likely just the general public, or anyone who finds this topic interesting. And I think that he uses brands and names that most people will recognize so that they can relate to the situations he is writing about. He also throws in a little humor to keep the readers reading.
All in all I don't really read much but when I have to I like the things I'm reading to be interesting and even though this was kind of a random subject I managed to keep on reading so it wasn't all that bad. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what sort of other random subjects get brought up in this book.

No comments: