Thursday, January 22, 2009

cLaSsEs tHiS sEmEsTeR

I really like my classes this semester! on Tuesdays and Thursdays i have two classes starting at ten o clock. my two classes are Economics and then about an hour and a half later i have Intermediate Algebra. I really like the teachers i have to. Mr. Grubb is loud but it is a good thing to keep me awake that early in the morning. On Monday Wednesday and Friday I have class starting at eleven which is nice to sleep in a little bit longer. I start those days off with Psychology which was my favorite subjest in high school and then about an hour later i go to college writing. I'm taking these four classes to satisfy my goals and then either to transfer to MSUM or stay here at this college and pick a Major to go into. I'm undecided as of right now so generals is what im taking. I really need to get into school mode, that long break is still affecting me! !

No comments: