Friday, January 16, 2009

Junk- Food Heaven

Purpose
I think that the purpose of this article was that a person can not eat junk food all the time. Junk food can be good once in a while, but should not be eaten for every meal. Even though it seems so good, it will eventually get old. He is showing and targeting so many of us who do the same things he described in the article.

Audience
I think the audience he was trying to target was the average American. He just describes what so many of us do when we eat, and go grocery shopping.

Strategies
I think the strategies he used was giving examples so many different kinds of examples. For example when he described cereal, cheese from a can, and toaster pastries. He also gives examples of how the average American consumes 17.8 of pretzels every year.

Response
I really liked this article. I think that it sounded like me when I go to the grocery store. I think that most Americans do eat a lot of junk food these days.

No comments: