Friday, January 16, 2009

Junk- food heaven

I think the purpose of this essay it to talk a little about how some people(Americans) just get use to eating junk food. There is aisles at the supermarket full of just junk food, like cheese out of a can and breakfast pizza. Then after a few weeks of eating junk he just couldnt just eat junk he just wanted healthy food again.
I think the audience he was targeting was young people to people who want to change the way they eat.
I think his tratagi of sharing all the different types of junk food and the way he went all out and in alot of details on the junk food. he alos shared the out come of having to eat junk food for a few week .
I did like the essay on junk food becauseof the detail the author put into it to keep my attention (job well done) the out come was not what I expected so that was even better.

No comments: