Friday, January 16, 2009

junk food heaven

I think he wrote this article to prove that our society is kind of going down the waste side, once a person can get them selves used to a certain eating style either healthy or bad they usually stick to it and when they try a different style that they arent used to they dont like it just like anything else if you speak english and you try to learn to speak german you probably wont like it because your not used to it.
I think the audience he was trying to get to was just anyone who wants to read it because i dont think theres a certain age group or sex or anything in general that he was aiming at just trying to get it across to people. It's a pretty simple article.
The strategies to get our attention and so on, is using a lot of detail and making sure we understand what he is talking about by using examples.
I liked the article because I have been in the same boat a few times with that food issue my fiance always tries making me try different foods and when your used to certain style of foods you usually try sticking to them and thats what im good at.

No comments: