Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Britney Spears

Why is it in this culture that when a celebrity like Britney Spears is going through a rough time gets all the glory she wants. I just don't get why when something isn't handed to them on a golden platter that they just collapse. In my opinion its not worth my time to listen to some actress who is having a mid life crisis. Most people go through them so what is the big deal. I don't know if she could handle just having to live a normal life, I think she is just putting on a good act for the people who actually care about poor Britney. So I would personally like to just forget about Britney and let her do whatever is going on in her sick mind.

You could take this and put it into an essay by giving an informative essay or something. You could start off by giving people information on how not to let fame get in the way of you enjoying life, or how to relax and just have some time to yourself or with family and friends.

No comments: