Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Rude People

I work at Sunmart so I see tons of people throughout a day, working at the service counter or as a cashier. But everyday I work if someone comes through my line or up to the servive counter, I always say Hi, and 20% of people say something back. It just irrates me that people are so rude. I mean what is this world coming to? People can't even be nice to eachother without knowing one another? Normally when people don't say anything back they atleast smile, but I barely get that. I just don't see how you could take time out of your day to be nice to someone you don't even know, and then have them not even have enough common courtesy to be nice back.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

I know what you mean! I work at Sunmart too. People are just ridiculous. I work in the deli and they're the same way, no matter what situation. I answered the phone and they wanted to know something about turkey, which was really a meat dept. question. I asked them if I could transfer their call to the meat dept. and they yelled back at me how it was so stupid that I didn't know that question and that they only wanted to talk to the deli. So I went and tried to find it and couldn't, so I said I'm sorry, and then he hung up on me! I work cashier too. People are a pain in the a$$ sometimes! =P