Monday, January 28, 2008

Essay Assignment

Sometimes I wonder how some of the people out on the road are allowed to drive. Usually I find it is the elderly causing the most problems by driving ten to fifteen miles per hour below the speed limit. This leads me to thinking, should you be required to pass a test just once for your licence or should you have take a test every 10 years or so? Just because you pass a test once when you are a teenager doesn't mean you are capable of driving 50 years later.

Another thing that I don't understand is how rude some people are. I personally work retail and sometimes I watch people knock something to the floor, look at it, then decide to just leave it there. Is it honestly going to be too much work to bend over and pick something up? I just don't understand what would make that person not pick up what they knocked down.

No comments: