Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The only possible topic I can think of would be back in 2005. I had recently bought a modified top for my PlayStation 2. It wasn't all what it looked like over the site, but at least it had the feature I needed to get my plan in motion. The PlayStation model I owned was a Version 7 out of 10, old model types or the models with built in fans, so it had 8 screws before it could be opened.
I began on working to unscrew the top off of my PlayStation 2. The inside of it was just disgusting. There was so much dust and other particles inside it that I had to wait to modify my PS2 because I had to clean it, for about 30 minutes.
I was happy to get that part done, it made me feel like I actually accomplished something. Then, after the cleaning, I started to work on doing the delicate task of removing top off from the bottom half. People think that all the stuff is going to be on the bottom of the PS2, but I learned to be cautious, with any thing electronic.
Once all the delicate stuff was done, I put back together every piece of the PS2 and started to play it. The only thing different about it now is that it has a pop up top and now it has the capabilities to play imported Japanese game titles.

No comments: