Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Process Essay Idea

Saturday I was cleaning out my fish tank and had remebered an african cichlid and a bumblebee cichlid that I use to have that had died. They died one day when I cleaned their tank and changed their water. They were a little over a year old and were the only 2 cichlids I could have in the same tank that wouldnt kill and eat each other. The bumblebee was really cool he was bright yellow and would change completely dark when he got aggressive. I was told because I didnt let the water "saturate" after I cleaned it could be why they died.
Then I was thinking and decieded to do my process essay on how to properly set up an aqarium. For those that are new at it, or others that are changing their tank and dont want their old fish to die.

No comments: