Monday, January 28, 2008

My past week

Hi I have had a lot of stuff on my mind. This last week I have been in the hospital hoping that my father would get better. He had surgery on Friday and he was sent home after three days he was rushed to the hospital in Fargo because his leg was swollen. And it the little town my parents live in the hospital can't do to much because it don't have all the materials and plus I think there are better doctors in Fargo/Moorhead area that deals with this kind of stuff.

After the doctors did tests, they went up to his room and told us that he had a blood clot that was from his groin to his ankle. My family was told it was only in one leg but after my father was in the hospital we seen that his other leg was getting swollen so we told the doctors that we wanted to know what was going on with his leg. The doctor said that they couldn't do anymore it just has to take its course. Now thats where we are right know waiting for him to get better and hoping he will be able to go home pretty soon.

No comments: