Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Topic Ideas

So I am trying to think of something that has happened that has caught my eye to write about as a possible essay and there is one thing I can think of how people park there cars. Everyday I come to school and think that there is an open spot, so as I attempt to go into the parking spot I realize that one of the cars are crooked. One day I had gotten some lunch and was eating it in my car before class and I was watching people drive by and had noticed that there was this one spot that everyone taped on the brakes for and then realized that it was not a spot that it was the bullivard. Well shortly after a few cars had passed someone drove in and parked in that spot. Yes, I know that it is winter and you can not always see the yellow lines but I think everyone should have enough curtisy to part straight. I think that this could turn into an essay just on opinions and I think that there are alot of people who would agree.

No comments: