Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Blog 4

When first starting the class I dreaded reading the Bryson essays, but I now love them. I look forward for reading these essays because they are so funny. He has such a fun way to write about the little things in life that we always seem to take for granted. Who would think to take something like your garbage disposal and write a hilarious story about it. These essays have also really help, especially with the classification essays we are to write. It really helps show that you can write classification essays in more than one way. He is such a good writer it is amazing that I have never heard of him before this class.
It is crazy to think that I actually look forward to an assignment in a writing class. I dread writing and everything that has to do with it usually. I have never had the best use of grammar or sentence structure. I have already seen an improvement with my writing and I hope it keeps going in the right direction.

No comments: