Friday, March 28, 2008

Blog 5

Who likes argument papers? I am so nervous that I am not going to finish on time, or it will not be a good paper. I know in class Jennifer has said not to worry so much about not finishing but the worry is always still there. It is so hard to think that in a few weeks we will be cramming to write a 7 page paper while still finishing every other classes homework. The hardest thing about the whole paper is coming up with a good topic to use. I personally did not have a topic until yesterdays class and had thought about it all spring break. I hope now that the topic will be a good one and there will be the information out there that I will need to write a well educated paper. I have also been learing a lot in class about different things with writing. I never in my right mind thought that there would be so many things having to do with writing a good paper. Like falacies, how many different ones there are. I just thought you could be biased about something but all of those falacies. That just blows my mind. I am really hoping in the end that I have a good argument in my paper and I am not too biased and use these falacies to give people the wrong impression of my paper.

No comments: