Friday, March 28, 2008

Blog 5

I am not looking forward to this argument paper very much. I'm sure it won't be hard to write the five pages we need to but it's not that that I don't look forward to, it's all the note taking and finding sources and all that stuff that I don't like doing. I know we have to but it is just extra stuff that takes time.

Another thing I wanted to discuss was the workshop days. I thought the new way we did workshops work much more effectively than the old way. With only two people in a group it goes a lot smoother and a lot more can be done in less time. When it was four people in a group not even everyone got involved and it was such a hurry to get done. I also like how we actually had a worksheet to answer questions on so we knew pretty much exactly what we were looking for.

No comments: