Thursday, March 27, 2008

Blog 5.

Argument papers, where to start is what I am thinking. This paper is going to be one of the hardest papers I think. I need to have a good topic and the one that i thought I might do I now think that I do not want to do it anymore. I am probably thinking about the topic to much that nothing is coming to mind all though I know there are allot of simple topics that I have in my daily life that I could write about. There is so much that has to go into the paper that it is overwhelming. I feel like I will never be able to get it done although at the same time I know that it will get done. The last time I had to write a paper like this was in high school and that was a few years ago and that one was hard as well. I think out of all the papers that I have had to do in my writing classes this by far is the most scariest paper to write.

No comments: