Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Blog Four

I just have to say that I agree with everyone else about the Bryson essay's, I tink there hillarious! :) I really feel that I agree with everything that he's talking about in his essay's, I love how he has personal stories for every essay. I also thought that our comparison essay was actually pretty fun! I really enjoyed writing about something that I knew about and that caught my interest. When I first started writing my classification essay though, I had a hard time coming up with ideas on what to write about. Now that i've been writing more and more though I feel like I can't stop writing, so hopefully this will turn out to be a good essay! :)

1 comment:

Rebekah Ronningen said...

I agree with you that it was very fun to write the comparison essay. I also enjoyed comparing something I liked to do. I compared two different Bingo places and it was a lot of fun. Who ever knew that school could be so fun? As for the classification essay I classified different types of drivers and, I had a hard time coming up with witty names for the categories at first. After talking to a few friends and family members who gave me their input I came up with a few that I thought were good, then it was smooth sailing from there.