Thursday, March 27, 2008

Post 5.

So with this new argument paper rollin around the corner, I'm struggling to find a good topic. It may or may not be a good time to stop by the learning center! I thought of that option, or just waiting a bit longer (hopefully it won't be too long to to the point where I'm not procrastinating)until I run into to something, perhaps in the paper/on tv... and that it'll be something I know a lot about and that relates to me in some sort of way. Hmmmmmm... With that being, handing in the last few papers has done me in. I feel I could've done a way better job with a better topic, more time, and extra extra revising. But those are almost always a factor no matter what. I think the RESEARCH for the argument paper will be fun though... it's just the hard part to actually write it. I think my writing will alwayas need hours after hours after MORE hours of time. I've realized how much I've struggled, and I know from previous little hints that I've got something in me to, by golly, pull off a decent paper.

No comments: