Thursday, March 27, 2008

Blog 5

Once again, my other classes are helping me out greatly in our College Writing class. Our next paper, our arguementive essay, is going to be a lot work. It's going to consist of a lot of hard work and a lot of time. This isn't going to be a bad thing in any way, just a challenge. The topic of this essay is very important because it has to be debatable and have enough information to be able to be worked into 5-7 pages. I wanted to come up with a topic that hasn't been overdone and may possibly even be new to some people. This is where my Criminal Justice class comes into play. A fellow classmate of mine was doing a current event story and they were talking about drug testing in schools. I have never heard much about this and thought that it would be very interesting to research it and see what it's all about. I dont really have a side on it yet, but hopefully after a lot of research I'll be able to have a strong opinion on it and be more informed on the subject. It will be interesting to see where this paper goes and what side I decide to argue upon.

No comments: